Saturday, June 20, 2015

Gold

There is a perfect, eternal, all-powerful love that exceeds total comprehension. It springs from a divine source, One we may not see, but He is tangible. We are always within His reach, and He is reaching for us. I sense a healing power in this love, power against any form of darkness. At times I’ve caught glimpsed of this power. I love such glimpses!
It’s as if I’ve been offered a portion of sacred, spiritual gold, to hold in my imperfect, mortal vessel, sometimes undeserving, other times awkward, oft times fleeting. As I encounter others along my path, I sometimes sense an unseen kinship and feel to exchange this precious gold. Sometimes I receive in abundance, more than I can possibly return. Sometimes I'm empowered to offer what portion is mine to give, and it is multiplied as I pour it out, to find it refilled from its divine source.
Having tasted of such sweetness, no counterfeit exchanges will do, and exchange I must. Whether toward Him or others, I must extend my imperfect vessel in order to find it filled to overflowing.

No comments: