Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Multidentity














.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Talk about a different sort of card game! If you can pat your head and rub your tummy at the same time, then you'll love playing Multidentity. There are 108 charade cards, and your head, hands, and feet act out different charades at the same time. You can see what the cards look like here, but imagine acting out a clumsy waiter with swimmer arms and a tyrannosaurus head!

I'm toying with the idea of making a few videos to advertise for the game on Youtube. There, I'll refer people to my ebay account to order copies of the game.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is seriously one of the most fun games I have ever played!!! I want to buy it when you put it up for sale, Vaughn!

Ruth said...

That looks hilarious fun!! You could such fun playing that!!
Let me kow when it goes up for sale....I may just take one off your hands!!