Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I was on LDS Radio!!!


So I added the Mormon Radio widget to my blog, and not just because I was interviewed as part of a panel discussion on the radio program, "Everything Creative", but because I'm excited that there are so many great discussions happening on this station.

I believe there are three reasons I was invited to participate in the discussion on the air: 1) I published a card game through Deseret Book (see photo on the right), 2) I rarely use vulgarity (I've only said 3 swear words in my whole life.), and 3) Its all about connections.

I hear there are already millions of listeners to Mormon radio at radio.lds.org. So since there are three or four of you who read my blog from time to time, now there are a million and four!

1 comment:

Myrna Foster said...

I'm stalking, I mean following your blog now. Hi!

So, I was at my sister's house (here in sunny Nevada) yesterday for Christmas dinner and noticed she had your game. And I didn't even buy it for her. Go Vaughn!